The overall aims of the program are:
- To provide students with advanced & up-to-date knowledge & skills of anatomy and embryology and their related medical sciences.
- To enable students to correlate between the experimental embryology and the anatomy and congenital malformation.
- To enable the students to prepare the anatomical regional specimens for teaching injection techniques for freshly obtained bodies and how to prepare a museum jars.
- To offer lifelong learning competencies necessary for continuous professional development
- To offer advanced skills necessary for delivery of research work in the field of Human anatomy and embryology.